Monday, December 15, 2008

Just live and let live!


I have a male friend, but he's a she, a closeted one. One day he disclosed something to me about his preference. He told me he's not a straight guy. Well, I just took it lightly though, careful not to slight him or making him feel off. I knew one when I see one...and said...it your choice, there's got to be no problem. We're not here anyway to condemn people of who they are but how they live their life with other people. If he's respectful and sensible, what's wrong with that? Live and let live, my motto. Then at one time he, and his beau...and me lunched somewhere and we had a great talk. They're both nice and as I believe, the he was also a she...summing it as one example of a G2G relationship. Well the beau is now based in LA...while my friend went to work for Singapore, found a niche there to save his dough and plan for a future reunion with his lover-gay friend. A story of love. Good thing when you're a good and positive listener...they'll trust you...and respect you in return.

No comments: