Friday, December 19, 2008

Between you and me


I pride myself for being again an ear to listen to someone who in a way became so close to me. A very good friend of mine...a dear heart. It is always an elation if one comes to me and reveal something that seems to be like Damocles sword hanging on his head. Once again, I am always only a positive listener. I only gave him my 2cents worth...and make it sure not to even hurt his pride. I love to be a shoulder to lean on especially if one is really reaching out for help. My friend is a bisexual. And for me, I think he has somehow heaved a deep sigh...now that he has just unloaded that burden. Well...how could I not be a friend still anyway nothing has change at least I've been able to impart some good and uplifting advices that he needed most. And he took it meekly and positively. I have no intention to reveal his identity since I am protecting him and I just hope the confusion will be over. I don't encourage him to develop such...since he too is trying to control everything...to protect his daughter and his work. He is a great guy and I do hope in time he'll get to admit that he has overcome the confusion...if it's still avoidable. But so far...we're not here to condemn anybody.

PS/ To you my friend...I will always be here for you. I am just a text away... **hugs**

No comments: