Monday, December 15, 2008

Hiding behind filigrees...


I've been managing eight blogsites all at the same time. It's quite fulfilling but somehow I thought of having this one without carrying my real identity. I just want something like this, different from my other sites wherein my friends knew it was me behind. With something like this, one will want me because they want what I write...and not because they are my friends or playing friends...or whatsoever. No links or not even to promote something. If you want to visit my site and read what I have here, you're most welcome...if not...it's your prerogative and I respect every comments you'll give. Good or bad...
This site is open to those who has problems on any matter. Matters of the heart specially and I am more than willing to be of help...lol...giving you some advices...well good thing if it works well. I hope and pray it will...and who doesn't have one by the way?! Me too...was or had been entangled with lots of problems but when I do give my advices, they were as they said...had been lifted up. Whoah! It's great!
And so...am gonna hide behind my pen name....Diamond
I like diamonds because diamond stays forever.

No comments: