Monday, May 25, 2009

All is well!

A day after the mediation conference at DTI, we received a call from Nokia Care that the unit was ready for pick up. And so I just want to thank Ma'm Cleo of DTI [if I am not mistaken...] who help us settle things in positive way. From the start naman I was so cool and settled dahil alam kong malaki ang chance ko dito. She even said, " pasalamat kayo at mabait si ma'm [...that's me] kung hindi eh pwede pa kayong maipasara at masuspinde and lisensya nyo". Also I want to thank Lalaine and Lou who is the AM of the store where I got the celphone...for attending the mediation promptly. Ayun after almost a month of waiting eh nagagamit na siya ng anak ko.

Big thanks...dahil mismong mother board ang pinalitan nila, which is dapat lang...salamat po!

No comments: