Thursday, April 2, 2009

Really?!

I was walking with my lovely dog early [this] morning when I met a male-neighbor with a shih-tzu also. Syempre neighbor kaya hi and hellos. We exchanged pleasantries about how we are as dog lovers...blah blah blah. When he told me that nabibili lang naman daw ang paper or document to prove the dog's breed naku nagulat ako. I couldn't believe unless mapatunayan ko yon. Mine has documents talaga. Does it mean na pwedeng nabili lang yun? Of course not...I bought them from my good cousins who live in San Juan. They breed dogs talaga. And how could PCCI accepted my papers if it were just from paper mill? I do believe naman that their papers are real!!! Eh di sana di ako na-approve ng PCCI?

Hmmmpf! He told me it could be bought in T--------'s daw. Well...I don't know...

No comments: