Wednesday, March 25, 2009


COCKER SPANIEL in the house, 'migos & 'migas! I loove saying that name...cocker spaniel...like a Spanish %$#*...hmmmm.

So there I introduced myself. Like Diamond, I am a dawg, too..I mean dawg-lover. Yup, nice to be around people who love animals. After all, humans are animals, too, right?

Diamond has nice pets, what's yours? You pet yours? I mean, your pet, how do you pet your pet? Proper pet grooming is very important but the most important of all is RPO, that's Responsible Pet Ownership.

Pick up after your pets, don't put clothes on them coz they don't have sweat glands, trim their nails, hairs and hairs inside their ears, bathe them, feed them complete dog food, walk them on a leash, spay them, neuter them, etc, etc...be a responsible pet owner, 'migos & 'migas! Til next time!


By: Cocker Spaniel